People are divided in groups and then go to town to complete certain tasks.
- Teenagers (cca. 13 – 18 years)
- Young adults (cca. 17 – 26 years)
- Youth with fewer opportunities
- Youth workers
This is a teambuilding exercise.
Activity can be easily adapted on various occasions by choosing topic-related tasks.
The method can be used also for other content.
MaterialsPhone with camera or camera
Specific EnvironmentCity centre
Specific goalsTeamwork; participation; problem solving
- Preparation of tasks and locations (leaving notes with hints in locations)
- People gather
- They are divided in teams and given clues/locations
- When the location is found, the team has to find another clue and complete the task (that is recorded with a phone/camera)
- When teams return to the meeting point, they share their experience.
Outcomes and its measurability
Promotes team bonding, improves decision making, inspires an appreciation of individual strengths, promotes individual and group growth with memorable experiences