We divide materials (each team has the same materials). In one team each student has a different part of materials. Student study part of materials and teach each other.
- Teenagers (cca. 13 – 18 years)
- Young adults (cca. 17 – 26 years)
- Youth workers
Active participation of all members, responsibility to teach the other team members.
Materialsmaterials for study, paper, pens
Specific EnvironmentSchool class
Specific goalscooperation, responsibility, confidence, ability to make conclusions about subject
- STAGE: We have to divide students (around 3–5 students in each team). We give a part of materials for each student (in one team each student has a different part of materials).
- STAGE: Student study part of materials. “Expert” talk with “expert” – analysis, conclusion.
- STAGE: Students come back to the group and teach each other. Students have to know all materials.
- STAGE: Test.
Outcomes and its measurability
Test – summary and conclusion